Month to Month Planning
You are actively planning your own wedding but have my professional experience to guide you. We meet once a month to ensure that you’re where you should be in the planning process. I offer you checklists, to do lists, budgeting guides and vendor referrals. This can be a one time meeting or you can book multiple months with me. Months booked do not need to be used consecutively.
Day of Coordination
We meet a week prior to your wedding date. You pass all of the schedules and documentation over to me. I then contact your hired vendors; introduce myself, confirm their set up times, contact information and what they are providing you. Day of duties also include:
- Fielding calls/emails so that you’re not contacted on the wedding day.
- Placement of decorations/props that you’ve provided the venue.
- Greet your vendors upon arrivals, getting them situated in the space.
- Setup escort cards, place cards, favors, guest book, gift box, menu cards.
- Point person for Guest and/or Bridal Party transportation companies.
- Assure that you and your bridal party is comfortably set up at the venue(s).
- Hand out personal flowers to the bridal party and attendants.
- Direct guests to the ceremony area, answer any questions they may have.
- Organize the processional and cue the bridal party/music during the ceremony.
- Assist the photographer during photos with the family and/or bridal party.
- Help keep family wrangled during photos or cocktail hour.
- Oversee the order of events alongside your entertainment during the reception.
- Cue speeches, parent dances, bouquet toss, garter toss, cake cutting.
- Make sure you take a moment to enjoy the catering and bar.
- Keep an eye on your gifts, move them to a more secure location.
- Distribute final payments and/or gratuities to vendors.
- Pack up items that you want to take home.