Full Service Planning:
Provides complete management of the planning process, from choosing vendors to day of coordination. This package includes two in person meetings with me each month. I handle your contracts, day of timeline, budget and vendor correspondence. You make the decisions, I execute on your behalf.
Partial / Month Of Planning:
Excellent for short term support. You actively plan your own wedding but have my professional experience to guide you. We meet monthly to ensure that you’re where you should be in the planning process. This is often paired with day of coordination.
Day of Coordination:
We meet a week prior to your wedding where you pass all of the details to me. I then contact your hired vendors; introduce myself, confirm their set up times, contact information and what they are providing you. Day of duties also include:
- Fielding calls/emails so that you’re not contacted for the duration of the day.
- Set up of decorations/props that you’ve provided the venue.
- Facilitate the arrival and set up of your vendors according to your instructions.
- Setup escort cards, place cards, favors, guest book, gift box, menu cards.
- Point person for Guest and/or Bridal Party transportation.
- Assure that you and your bridal party is comfortably set up at the venue(s).
- Hand out personal flowers to the bridal party and attendants.
- Direct guests to the ceremony area, answer any questions they may have.
- Organize the processional and cue the bridal party/music during the ceremony.
- Assist the photographer during photos with the family and/or bridal party.
- Help keep family wrangled during photos or cocktail hour.
- Oversee the order of events alongside your entertainment during the reception.
- Cue speeches, parental dances, bouquet toss, garter toss, cake cutting.
- Make sure you take a moment to enjoy the catering.
- Keep an eye on your gifts, move them to a more secure location.
- Distribute final payments and/or gratuities.
- Pack up items that you want to take home.
- I am always prepared with a full bridal emergency kit.
Which package is right for you?